04 Apr 2015. Fumi-Hogar promotes CEPA Certified Staus
Fumi-Hogar has become one of the first companies in Europe to promote CEPA Certified® status, a unique and new mark of professionalism in the service business.
In collaboration with BPCA and other European pest management associations, CEPA is creating a network of professional pest management companies across Europe that can demonstrate their competence to clients.
CEPA Certification® Program implies
• Improved image with clients: They will value CEPA Certified®Status.
• Means to promote the professionalism of our Company based on service and quality rather than on price.
• Better service quality: the standard is designed to help our business improve
• A unique and independent benchmark of Fumi-Hogar´s professionalism compared to our competition.
• Raised awareness among our customers that our industry plays a major role in public health.